Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you for a great stay and fantastic atmosphere. You are great hosts, very helpful and positive people. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Maintenance poor. Things broken like toilets, lights and not even attempting to fix. Directions horrible, places listed as landmarks didn't even exist anymore. Kitchen dirty, listed breakfast furnished but it wasn't. Food left on counters in kitchen to spoil. Would not stay there again. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My daughters and I had a wonderful time at ArrowRock Hostel. It was a little bit hard to get to but worth the effort for the scenery around it. Craig and Mary warmly welcomed us and had great recommendations on where to and where not to go. I would definitely recommend this hostel for those looking for a beautiful place to stay near a lake and very quiet. ”
- 07 Jul 2012 Valerie
- “ A beautiful location though somewhat remote. Right on the edge of a lake and pretty close to an ancient tomb. The host was very nice and knowledgable about the area. ”
- 27 Oct 2011 Nyree