Arsenal Tavern Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dirty staff not helpfull ”
- 29 May 2016 marco Italy
- “ Do NOT stay here. The rooms and bathrooms are disgusting, only one shower worked and there was mold everywhere. The beds are the most uncomfortable I've ever slept in. In my room the window wouldn't close, in another room there was a hole in the roof. The staff acts like they have a million better things to do than deal with you. They wouldn't even call us a cab or tell us where we could find one. The street the hostel sits on is ghetto and fill of trash. The whole place should be shut down. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Skye
- “ I had a great memory, and i still miss that place i can't wait to go back again.They were like family to me,nice friendly people,I had fun! And not only that when i did a mistake , they were forgivable to me, i really appreciated that. About cleaning, it wasn't all the great but they were doing the best so what i am saying is you are getting what you are paying for. The toilets were fine cleaned twice per day. Morning food is provided if you book from their website,or you pay 2 pounds. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Emmanouil Greece
- “ Hostel is cheap and worth money, staff is very friendly. But one should definitely put things(especially clothes) into the lockers, I have my clothes stolen, unfortunately:( ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Kudrat Kazakhstan