Art Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the perfect stay... extremely well located, very helpful and nice staff, clean, big and basic rooms with nice view and with a lot of privacy. It would be even better if they offered a basic continental breakfast, and if there were more thick curtains, in the mornings light entered very easily in the room. ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great location, open and big rooms. The host Tamas was really nice and helpfull. I trully recommend this one. ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Perfect hostel for a couple. More like an apartament in a perfect location. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Gustavo Branco Brazil
- “ I didn't expect that good hospitality! It was really nice trip and hostel was great! Our room was even bigger than my own in Poznań! I really recomend this place! ;) ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Location was perfect, the staff were wonderful and the place looks really nice! The view from the room was amazing. Public transportation is near so you can go anywhere easily. Atmosphere was great, the facilities were good. The rooms were really big and nicely decorated. It felt like home, I would really recommend this place to everyone! ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Perfect location. The staff was very nice and went over the map with us to tell us places people like to visit. Booked the deluxe double bed room and the room was HUGE and had a beautiful view of the basilica. It is a great value. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA