Art Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very overpriced for what it is. Only one shower for everyone so expect some wait. Staff was hardly ever seen. I had to open the door to new guests because nobody was around. Poor/no wifi in the room. Mattresses were very hard and the rooms were boiling hot. The only benefits are the small kitchen and the location. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ the staff are unusually friendly. the location is amazing. perfect for a family as are we. intimate. perfect for us ”
- 28 Jun 2015 teresa Canada
- “ Perfect place to stay in Budapest ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ This hostel took us by surprise - it's essentially an apartment that you share with the other guests. The apartment is spacious and comfortable, with a kitchen and two bathrooms, and the owner Tamas was very, very helpful. The location is amazing - a mere two minute walk from the metro and fashion street. There were plenty of bars and shops nearby, and this hostel made our stay really feel like home. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This hostel is absolutely amazing! The location could not be better and the hostel rooms are huge! With extraordinary views and ample restaurant options within a 5 minute walk I don't think I could suggest a better hostel. It felt more like we had rented an apartment right in the heart of the city. My friends and I have no complaints and would visit again in a heart beat. The pictures online don't do this hostel justice! I highly recommend the restaurant found on the first floor, excellent food. ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous Canada