Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bar area is great!! It has a pool table and projector to play soccer matches. Also, the upstairs outdoor patio was a nice, refreshing hangout spot. I could not have asked for a more friendly, helpful staff. Thanks guys!! ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly staff, informative and always aiming to please. Good location in the centre and the breakfast, BBQ and other events were well put together. The only thing is that the building itself is falling a bit apart, but with style... ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Jeremy England
- “ It's a really cool place. Staff at the reception is great. It's in a good location a few blocks down from Plz. de Mayo, the old neighbourhood of San Telmo and near the subway. The rooftop terrace is nice, though it was a little bit too cold for it when I was there and the bar of the hostel hosts parties at the weekends where even locals show up to party. I'd surely come back here next time. ”
- 20 Sep 2012 Anonymous
- “ Big hostel, great wall art and paintings, hated the showers and W.C. were too small, but at least had hot water, the food its ok. I barely saw the staff but they were nice. The rooms are what expected for the price paid. I probably won´t come back. ”
- 31 Jul 2012 Diego