Art Hole Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place. Had dinner at good price everyday I stayed there. Friendly staff. They charge you for using the laundry machine though. I would come back, for sure." ”
- 03 Oct 2016 David Peru
- “ All the staff members were extremely helpful and kind. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Sabrina USA
- “ My four days in Prague were amazing! Liked the hostel and the overall services provided there. Frankly, I don't recall anything unpleasing :) ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous Saudi Arabia
- “ Very friendly staff and good location. ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous Afghanistan
- “ I really enjoyed my time at the Art Hole hostel. It was in a great location and easily accessible by walking from anywhere. The staff were friendly, especially the owner, who would do everything he could to make your stay more enjoyable. Each person had their own locker which was nice and the beds were comfortable. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Such friendly staff- gave my friend and I a free beer when she said it was her birthday! Provided breakfast means toast and coffee and it's a bit of a walk to get places, but really well decorated and full of friendly travelers as well. Really cool art all over the walls and 24 hour reception so you don't get stranded outside at 3 in the morning. Definitely recommend. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Kristin USA