Art Hole Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was a pretty bad body odor lingering in the common area of the upper floor. Presumably it was coming from someone staying in the larger shared dorms. I'm glad I wasn't in that room, but I hope it is not a persistent issue. ”
- 04 Mar 2017 Keisuke Japan
- “ Nice place. Had dinner at good price everyday I stayed there. Friendly staff. They charge you for using the laundry machine though. I would come back, for sure." ”
- 03 Oct 2016 David Peru
- “ All the staff members were extremely helpful and kind. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Sabrina USA
- “ My four days in Prague were amazing! Liked the hostel and the overall services provided there. Frankly, I don't recall anything unpleasing :) ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous Saudi Arabia
- “ Very friendly staff and good location. ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous Afghanistan