Art Hole Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Art Hostel is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I could relax comfortably in the hostel and interact with the really friendly receptionists. Came as a traveller and left as a friend. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ I absolutely LOVED this hostel!! I would definitely recommend it to any solo traveler coming to Prague. The atmosphere and level of respect amongst everyone at the hostel (the staff and the guests) was WONDERFUL! Also a great deal for anyone on a budget - they offer a killer two euro dinner every night! ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Location was great, really close to the Old Town Square. The dining area was social at breakfast and dinner times, so it was easy to meet people if you wanted to. Definitely a more chilled-out social vibe and not a party hostel. Everything was extremely clean, and all the art made it feel even more welcoming. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ you are awsome!! ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Fantastic place to stay, would highly recommend ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Andrew USA