Art Hole Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic place to stay, would highly recommend ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Andrew USA
- “ All their workers are great and make you really feel at ease especially Martin. He was great, he gave me great insights about the city. The breakfast is very good for the price. The wifi is pretty fast. The location is perfect to visit the city. I would definitely recommend that hostel. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Haiti
- “ Great, friendly staff! Paige's pub crawl was awesome! Great place to meet people and get advice on where to go around the city. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Gavin USA
- “ This has definitely been the best hostel I've been to. The staff were INCREDIBLY helpful and friendly. Group dinners were tons of fun. Beer available at the front desk makes for a great social atmosphere that doesn't get to crazy (though plenty of people went out to local bars and nightclubs). Wifi was excellent. Breakfast was delicious. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone. Don't miss out! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Fun, safe, and friendly hostel. Very knowledgeable staff. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Jonathan Finland