Art Hole Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If arriving late at night (i arrived at 12 am) be aware this place will look like a horror movie, there's no lights, and you have to search for them. Then going up the stairs there are no visible lights, I was so close to turning away and finding somewhere else to stay after yelling twice if anyone was there. Luckily someone found me. There was no hot water for me to shower with. No locker and front desk said i'd have to 'deal with it' since someone stole the key from it from the last stay ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall great hostel to meet people as a solo traveler. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Internet was fast and complimentary breakfast was nice for those who could eat it (I am gluten free so there wasn't too much for me to eat). ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nicest hostel I have stayed at. Very friendly atmosphere. Showers are not very hot but I didn't mind. ”
- 15 Apr 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Art Hostel is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I could relax comfortably in the hostel and interact with the really friendly receptionists. Came as a traveller and left as a friend. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ I absolutely LOVED this hostel!! I would definitely recommend it to any solo traveler coming to Prague. The atmosphere and level of respect amongst everyone at the hostel (the staff and the guests) was WONDERFUL! Also a great deal for anyone on a budget - they offer a killer two euro dinner every night! ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA