Art Hole Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel and friendly staff. One of the best hostel I ever stayed. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ actually it`s not very easy to find it especially in night. but art hole is in Prague 1, so it`s quite near a big shopping mall and old town square. and it`s near the metro and several shops therefore dont be worried about the food or daily necessaries. all the stall is helpful, facilities is enough for short trip. a nice hostel. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ i really recommend this hostel to other young travellers. It's in a super nice area. Within a short walk you can reach some cool bars or clubs or even the river is really close. So u don't need the tram to get to the Bridge or the Castle. Just walk and enjoy the view. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was huge and had pretty nice walls. The bathroom was clean, they have a shower and even a bathtub. I really enjoyed my stay at the Art Hole Hostel. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ The staff knew everything and were helpful. The bunk bed was a little squeaky, but was fine. The hostel is on the quiet side, which is what I like. There are two kitchens to cook. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good staff but some of the facilities are old ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong