Art Hostel Rio
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place to stay, it would have been useful if we had been told when we checked in that we had to ask to have out bed linen/towells changed... But overall good. Very close to the metro station, staff were nice altogether. Undoubtedly recommendable overall. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Great Hostel for money value. Close to Metro Station and only 2 blocks away from the closest bus stop (Premium Bus from the International Airport) so you don't have to spend on taxi's and save some money. I recommend this place to anyone looking for great value for money, specially in a expensive city as it is Rio de Janeiro. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Anonymous Peru
- “ Good place to stay for few days. Staff are really nice and helpfull. Good location, near Subway station and restaurants. Could be a bit more clean, and bathrooms also could be rebuild. ”
- 10 Jul 2012 Marcel
- “ el hotel se situa cerca del metro CATETE y cerca de la playa del Flamengo lo que es optimo.El cuarto para seis (padres con adolescentes de 20,19,17 y 16 anos)con cielo razo muy bajo (2 metros) sin ventana, ducha y lava mano tipo 1910, un personal mas atento a sus computadores que a los huespedes, un buen desayuno... mas bien hotel a evitar si pueden encontrar algo mejor para el precio, tal vez el unico atractivo ”
- 04 Jul 2012 Christian
“ Great hostel, close to flamengo beach which felt better and more secure as copacobana.
Very good restaurants nearby.Price very low for what you get! We will stay here again in the near future. ”
Hello Adrianus, thank you very much for all your compliments and we hope see you soon!! Best Regards Art Hostel Team
- 11 May 2012 Adrianus