Art Hostel Rio
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place to stay, it would have been useful if we had been told when we checked in that we had to ask to have out bed linen/towells changed... But overall good. Very close to the metro station, staff were nice altogether. Undoubtedly recommendable overall. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Great Hostel for money value. Close to Metro Station and only 2 blocks away from the closest bus stop (Premium Bus from the International Airport) so you don't have to spend on taxi's and save some money. I recommend this place to anyone looking for great value for money, specially in a expensive city as it is Rio de Janeiro. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Anonymous Peru
- “ Good place to stay for few days. Staff are really nice and helpfull. Good location, near Subway station and restaurants. Could be a bit more clean, and bathrooms also could be rebuild. ”
- 10 Jul 2012 Marcel