Art Hostel Taurus
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was one of the cleanest place ever. Excellent services, rather poor breakfast but was included into the price. The personal was great, eager to explain where to park and to give us free things that ware included - towels, shower gel, etc. and even that we had 2 seats into a 4 beds room, they choose to put us alone in a new room rather then to send us to a crowded room Very close to the old town, very close to the Castle. There is a shop 10m down on the street. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ The staff is really friendly, the rooms are nice and the facilities are clean. I think the whole place is underground, the room we stayed in had no sunlight which wasn't the best, but it was comfortable and if you need a nap during the day, it was great. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It's NOT normal that the woman of cleaning does not clean the room nor changes the blankets but she touches the stuff of guests! the dorm was very dirty,it smelled bad and there were several empty bottles that she has never taken away but she took away my shoes just after leaving and I had to buy new ones!! I am very disapointed that there can be unhonest people working there and the director didn't care about my complain.Avoid this place if you like to feel secure your luggage. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Morocco