Art Hostel Taurus
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good value for the money and a good location. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 James USA
- “ It's a very pleasant place to stay in Bratislava, close to the city center and to the castle. Very nice and helpful staff who speaks perfectly english and french. The rooms are large and comfortable. The breakfast which is included is good and varied. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ The best hostel I've ever been to! I didn't even expect it would be so good. It's clean and has everything you might need, no bunk beds, excellent breakfast included. And I really liked the stuff, they were so helpful. I would definitely stay in Taurus hostel again if I'm ever back in Bratislava. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Amazing!!! Very clean and well-furnitured! ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Very nice place. Rooms were great (regular beds, no bunk beds!!!) and the staff very friendly. Only bad thing is there is no kitchen (there is, but is off-limits, even though it is in the common area... come on, that should be public, its very important). Nevertheless, it was a very nice place which I would surely recommend. ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ I can't really comment on this hostel. I made a reservation and they emailed me back to say they were actually closed for the holidays and hadn't updated their availability. I walked by it while on my way to the Bratislava Castle and it looked fine though. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA