Art Hostel Taurus
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were just staying for one night, didn't use the special facilities (other than bathroom and breakfast) and had a dorm for ourselves, so we may not have gotten the full experience of this hostel, but we had a great stay! The breakfast sortiment could have been better, but it was okay. One of us forgot her phone in the dorm, and the staff found it and contacted us about it - great service! ”
- 23 Feb 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ A good value for the money and a good location. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 James USA
- “ It's a very pleasant place to stay in Bratislava, close to the city center and to the castle. Very nice and helpful staff who speaks perfectly english and french. The rooms are large and comfortable. The breakfast which is included is good and varied. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ The best hostel I've ever been to! I didn't even expect it would be so good. It's clean and has everything you might need, no bunk beds, excellent breakfast included. And I really liked the stuff, they were so helpful. I would definitely stay in Taurus hostel again if I'm ever back in Bratislava. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Amazing!!! Very clean and well-furnitured! ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous China