Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice Hostel, in a soon to be artsy area of Leeds. Just around the corner from the bus and coach station and right in the city center. Clean rooms and toilets. Staff on hand 24/7 to help. Decent free breakfast! Even a art supply shop right across the street! ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel had only opened in May, so everything was still new and very clean. I was a bit nervous about the cantilevered beds, but they were fine. There's not much head room for bottom and middle beds, i.e. you can't sit up, so keep that in mind. The art projects scattered throughout the hostel were cool. The morning breakfast was a nice way to meet other travelers. Overall, the hostel felt very homey and I would have liked to have stayed longer. ”
- 16 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Small but friendly hostel close to Leeds city centre and the train station. The staff were very helpful offering suggestions as to what to do in Leeds. The included breakfast is simple but good enough, and while they don't have a full-on kitchen, they do have a kitchenette with a microwave. Just note, while there is at least one powerpoint per bed in the room, they're not necessarily next to the beds. Nonetheless, would highly recommend staying here if in Leeds. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia