Art Hostel-Usually We Spend Our Time In The Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Good: The front desk staff are relaxed, helpful and friendly. Vladimir, Sergei and Desi talked to me like I was a valued guest and friend. They told me good restaurants where I could eat nice Bulgarian food in Sofia and helped me to find a storage area for my suitcase. The Bad: I stayed at their other building and a group of guests made a lot of noise in front of the building past midnight with music and shouting. There is no hostel staff at this building. No way to stop them. ”
- 15 Aug 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Good: The location is great. A 10 minute walk from the metro / subway (which takes you straight to the airport in about 30 minutes). The hostel is near so many restaurants too. The Bad: The hostel put me in their other 2nd building (6 min walk). One night, a group of guests made a lot of noise shouting / playing music in front of the entrance past midnight. There is no hostel staff here, so the guests have no way to contact staff. No fans in the rooms, so they were a bit hot and stuffy. ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ amazing place with great bar, really well situated. would have use more tips from the staff at reception ”
- 08 May 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The worst hostel I ever stayed in. Mold all over the place, you don't want to spend a single night in the doorm neither in the bathroom. This isn't healthy! The staff didnt do anything about it. only the bar is worth a visit.. ”
- 21 Feb 2017 Josefine Germany