Artharmony Pension & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was excellent, only missing thing was that wifi was not working in the rooms. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Abdul Pakistan
- “ This is my favorite hostel I've ever stayed in. Really great and comfortable place to stay. They offered small lockers for valuables, but nothing big enough to put a large pack in. I was staying here while visiting Prague for a professional conference. This place was quiet so I was able to get some sleep. The wifi wasn't great in the rooms, though. But overall it was amazing. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Its an excellent hostel in the downtown of Prague. Staff is nice and kind (actually it was me who didnt behavied so good :( ). Is very quiet and recommended for families or people travelling alone or in small groups. If you are looking for a party hostel you are going the wrong place. I liked the decoration and the style of the hostel. The only thing that could be bad is that the hostel is located in a third floor and they have no lift. For the rest is an excellent hostel and staff is helpful. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ We booked a private room for 5 people. When we arrived, about 11 pm, we discovered that our room was overbooked and was given to another group. They moved us to a different place, way more far from the center. It was really troubly. They offered us free breakfast in exchange for the problem, trying to compensate this really bad experience. The staff didn't looked concerned about our problem, except one guy, Joseph, from a different hotel in the same building, appeared to be worried about it. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Nicolas Netherlands
- “ This is one of the most interesting hostels I have stayed. The hostel is full of paintings of nature, which makes it perfect for those looking for a place to relax while in Prague. The facilities are great and the rooms are very spacious. Although it is not in the center, there is a tram stop right in front of it and the center can be reached by foot in roughly 15minutes. Would stay there again! ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Rodrigo Brazil