Artharmony Pension & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located a short metro ride from the center of the city. Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was helpful and personable. It also felt very safe at the hostel as there were a few different keys to get into the courtyard, building, and room. Bathrooms were nice as they have full private showers with toilets and sinks as well as separate bathrooms and adequate counter space. We enjoyed our stay here! ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Andrea USA
- “ Magnificent staff. Magnificent facilities. Magnificent curry. They could get away with charging a lot more. But they don't so even better!! :) ”
- 31 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostel experience I have been got. Inside the hostel, it is decorated like a tree house, clean and cool! Strongly recommended!! I love the city so much as well. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The reception guy was very helpful ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Gaurav India