Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel in Launceston, awesome reception and good location! The house seems a little old, but the facilities are good. You must bring your own sheets/sleeping bags or you can pay $2 to use their bed cloth for the whole time of your stay. Totaly recommended! ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Marco Brazil
- “ The staff were extremely helpful and lovely ! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 cameo Canada
- “ Staff are friendly, helpful and up for a chat. Take a genuine interest in guests and create positive vibe. Great selection of DVDs to pass the time and full kitchen facilities. Will be back again. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Nathaniel Australia
- “ It was a good place, great staff. The toilets and bathrooms were very clean, although there was no hand soap for the toilet. The kitchen was big, but maybe not big enough for the amount of people there. There were no lockers in the room and the door of the room will lock you out if you don't take your key with you ( true story =/ ) 5 min by car from Coles, Kmart and McDonalds. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Luiza Brazil
- “ Good location, great staff, good cooking facilities, outdoor eating area, lounge and TV with DVDs, coffee machine. Staff make a real difference here, great positive vibe. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Nathaniel Australia
- “ Nice old building, very friendly staff and all in all very good ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany