Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A helpful and friendly staff. I had booked a 8ppl dorm, but they could not find the key and therefore gave me a bed in a 6ppl dorm. The toilets and showers were clean and good standard. The rooms did not have any bedside lamps, which was very unpractical when arriving late and not wanting to wake up the entire room. Linen was clean and good, but did not get pillow cases, which feels unclean. They also offered free extra duvets since then nights were cold. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The kitchen was dirty. That was the first thing I noticed when I got there. The rest was fine. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Prashikha Nepal
- “ Best hostel in Launceston, awesome reception and good location! The house seems a little old, but the facilities are good. You must bring your own sheets/sleeping bags or you can pay $2 to use their bed cloth for the whole time of your stay. Totaly recommended! ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Marco Brazil
- “ The staff were extremely helpful and lovely ! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 cameo Canada
- “ Staff are friendly, helpful and up for a chat. Take a genuine interest in guests and create positive vibe. Great selection of DVDs to pass the time and full kitchen facilities. Will be back again. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Nathaniel Australia
- “ It was a good place, great staff. The toilets and bathrooms were very clean, although there was no hand soap for the toilet. The kitchen was big, but maybe not big enough for the amount of people there. There were no lockers in the room and the door of the room will lock you out if you don't take your key with you ( true story =/ ) 5 min by car from Coles, Kmart and McDonalds. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Luiza Brazil