Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My home away from home when I visit northern Tasmania! Great cosy atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff who enjoy spending time with travellers. Great jumping off point for day trips, hiking etc., or just for being in and around Launceston. ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Nathaniel Australia
- “ A helpful and friendly staff. I had booked a 8ppl dorm, but they could not find the key and therefore gave me a bed in a 6ppl dorm. The toilets and showers were clean and good standard. The rooms did not have any bedside lamps, which was very unpractical when arriving late and not wanting to wake up the entire room. Linen was clean and good, but did not get pillow cases, which feels unclean. They also offered free extra duvets since then nights were cold. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The kitchen was dirty. That was the first thing I noticed when I got there. The rest was fine. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Prashikha Nepal