Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, great staff, good cooking facilities, outdoor eating area, lounge and TV with DVDs, coffee machine. Staff make a real difference here, great positive vibe. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Nathaniel Australia
- “ Nice old building, very friendly staff and all in all very good ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ not a lot of space in the shared rooms, no lockers in the room, old fashioned quiet cold in the rooms ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ The common areas and the bedrooms were fine, the bathrooms were great. But the kitchen was a nightmare. Impossible to cook your own food. Literally every piece of cookware had to be borrowed from the front office, and they took your drivers license as collateral... which was just ridiculous. Limited cookware meant that there wasn't enough to go around. When I asked for cutlery, they gave me plastic forks and expected me to wash and return them. Yes, plastic forks. Just crazy. ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Lucy USA