Arts Factory Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was such a nice place, with pretty friendly staff and heaps of facilities and stuff to do. They were very chilled out on everything that you do that. Has hammocks, a teepee, games, food, its right next to a really rad brewery. However a few things were rather an inconvenience. We added an extra person a couple days before we came and they said they would give us a free upgrade. Then when we got there reception still said we had a free upgrade, but they charged us an extra 4 bucks a night. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Scott Australia
- “ One of my all time favs... Awesome people, great facilities - that was my 3rd stay and I'm sure I'll come back!!! ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ No free WiFi, always a pain in the ass. Get on it Arts Factory, ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous Italy