Asakusa Hostel Toukaisou
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is located less than 10 minutes walking from de metro station and near a public bath, a 24hr supermarket, an area of restaurants and amenities. Comparing with japanese standards the cleaness is not so good, the dormitory is located in the building next the main and there is almost no interaction with the staff. The room is small and the kitchen is smaller! Is Japan! ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ A lot of noise during the night. Anybody could enter the capsule part of the hotel, which I did not like. The bath was not at exoected. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ very clean Japanese style hostel with western bunk rooms, friendly staff. Lockers available but only for small stuff. Kitchen was tiny but had microwave fridge kettle and rice cooker. nice and clean. quite a quiet atmosphere, not a 'party hostel but for chilling out and good access via Ginza or Toukai Express, easy to find good places to eat nearby. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous England