Asakusa Hostel Toukaisou
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A lot of noise during the night. Anybody could enter the capsule part of the hotel, which I did not like. The bath was not at exoected. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ very clean Japanese style hostel with western bunk rooms, friendly staff. Lockers available but only for small stuff. Kitchen was tiny but had microwave fridge kettle and rice cooker. nice and clean. quite a quiet atmosphere, not a 'party hostel but for chilling out and good access via Ginza or Toukai Express, easy to find good places to eat nearby. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ This hostel is absolutely superb, the staff are friendly and very helpful. Overall, the facilities and rooms are cleaned. The location and ambience are very nice. I don't have much to add to the comments, but I just have a splendid time staying at this great hostel. Had an amazing time and very recommended hostel! ”
- 05 Apr 2014 GIRISH PRAKASH India