Ashanti Lodge Gardens
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect, although late at night the staff should make respect the calmess. ”
- 04 May 2013 Jean-François
- “ It's a nice place for a couple of nights, the location is great and safe, just under Table Mountain. Staff is helpful, they can organize everything for you. Thank you, and see you next time :) ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Istvan Hungary
- “ I loved it! Beds are awesome, we met a lot of great and interesting people, the kitchen is huge, the staff is absolutely friendly and I would highly recommend this place to anybody, who plans to go to Capetown! We really enjoyed our stay! ”
- 31 Dec 2012 Kyra
“ We enjoyed our stay at Ashanti, our main complaint is that when we booked in early July there were no private room with ensuites available. Our private room was right next to the kitchen and was very noisy with people talking right next to our room to after midnight and four o'clock in the morning. There is no lounge area and the kitchen is fair too small for the amount of people ”
Hello Margaret Thank you for your comment and your constructive criticism. Unfortunately, it is difficult to manage all our guests' after hours - specially when we are very busy. We do have a night manager on duty all the time and I am sure that you if had gone to him to complain about the noise, he would have been able to ask the other guests to keep it down. I am glad that you mainly enjoyed your stay though. Regards Lisa
- 05 Sep 2012 Margaret