Ashanti Lodge Gardens
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ashanti is a nice hostel in a good location. A bit of a walk from Long Street but very close to Kloof and plenty of restaurants. It's clean, safe, with a convenient bar that serves food. 50 rand breakfast was excellent. My one complaint was with the staff, who seemed more interested in their own personal dramas than helping out. They had no knowledge about buses, taxis, tours, or anything else. They spent most their time in the bar, which is open LATE, so bring ear plugs. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfect, although late at night the staff should make respect the calmess. ”
- 04 May 2013 Jean-François
- “ It's a nice place for a couple of nights, the location is great and safe, just under Table Mountain. Staff is helpful, they can organize everything for you. Thank you, and see you next time :) ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Istvan Hungary