Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The front desk staff was amazing and very helpful. They actually recommended places to see, eat and gave a map of great attractions. The breakfast was excellent was an upbeat kind of place. Will recommend to my friends. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Marixa USA
- “ The location is great, the room was spacious and clean, breakfast is included, rooms are secured with a card key, and lockers are available in the lobby (though not for free, I think). ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Ashfield team is very helpful and u can book local day trip to north part from reception. The dorm is quite spacious too (well, compare to those in UK) ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Connor was a highlight to our visit to Dublin, Ireland. He and his wonderful staff helped steer our vacation back on the right track after 2 missed flights delayed us 9 1/2 hours. We really appreciate their hospitality. ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA