Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed at Ashfield Hostel every time I have visited Dublin. Located near bus lines to airport and ferry, walking distance from bus and train stations. The staff is deeply knowledgeable and always helpful. The security is excellent. The kitchen is clean, and the free breakfast offers plain and fruit yogurt, four cereals including granola, milk, three juices, hard boiled eggs, toast (white bread), hot chocolate, and coffee (instant). The streets and the common room can be loud, but oh well. ”
- 16 Apr 2019 Anonymous USA
- “ This is great place to stay. As it was very warm the common rooms downstairs became a bit stuffy, but all in all it was more than bearable. ”
- 31 Jul 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ We are in our 70’s, and they put us on the top floor. ”
- 29 Jul 2018 Darrell USA
- “ Great value for money. Best hostel breakfast we experienced! Staff were helpful with sightseeing tips! ”
- 24 Jul 2018 Anonymous Canada