Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great, the room was spacious and clean, breakfast is included, rooms are secured with a card key, and lockers are available in the lobby (though not for free, I think). ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Ashfield team is very helpful and u can book local day trip to north part from reception. The dorm is quite spacious too (well, compare to those in UK) ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Connor was a highlight to our visit to Dublin, Ireland. He and his wonderful staff helped steer our vacation back on the right track after 2 missed flights delayed us 9 1/2 hours. We really appreciate their hospitality. ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean hostel, very friendly and helpful staff. Big kitchen and good common room area. Bummed the lockers weren't free but there were cameras and locked doors throughout the hostel so security wasn't a concern. Quiet during the night which was great! Would stay there again. ”
- 01 May 2016 Anonymous USA