Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is lively lovely and very helpfu especially Keith & Connor♥♥♥ ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We are a family with 2 kids. The 4-beds room contained one doble bed, so we could have been there with a 3rd. Convenient and well placed close to Trinity college. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ As again a perfect stay, and more friends too add to fb... ”
- 22 Jul 2015 bernie Australia
- “ The building itself is old & worn but it's in a great location. Buses to & from airport, ferry and all over the city are right outside the door!! (big bonus) Awesome breakfast offerings (toast, jam, coffee tea, fruit, yogurt, cereal, etc . . .) that are free and they staff takes care of breakfast clean up. I stayed in the the 4 bed female dorm which was clean, bed comfy (a bit noisy though) bring ear plugs . . .lots of noise from the street. You can walk pretty much everywhere from here. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Fantastic hostel, good wifi and breakfast. No complaints. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Jorie
- “ Lovely staff and great location, the room was private with beds and that was really good. ”
- 04 May 2015 María Dolores Spain