Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Difficult to find parking but understandable due to centrality. Great breakfast and WiFi! Staff member was difficult to understand but helpful. Good number of outlets which def comes in handy. Overall impressed:) ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was good. Big common space. Breakfast had a lot of options....cereal was kept in plastic tubs though which was weird...and the doors in the rooms and bathrooms are really squeaky, it was impossible to go to the bathroom without waking everyone else up! But we stayed on a cold night and it was warm in the hostel! ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was very nice but a bit of a bummer there's no oven, the wifi is only on the first floor and the charge for towel. Otherwise the hostel is great! You can print there (for a small charge) and the free breakfast is pretty good! The location is excellent and the staff were very helpful! Definitely recommend to friends and family! ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Alexandra USA
- “ The private double room is expensive compared to what it offers: uncomfortable beds and drafts of air from the window. Be reported instead a great breakfast included in the price. Excellent location close to all that Dublin offers ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Claudio
- “ Good location (only 5 mins to shopping centre, next to TCD), but quite noisy even in midnight (then you will need ear plugs (freely provided by hostel) for sleeping if you are not familiar with). Helpful and very friendly staffs. Good breakfast. Very clean room, but I had trouble with the shower. Water was too cold for me in the morning then I couldn't have shower. Good wifi and comfortable sofa (no wifi in bedrooms, unfortunately). Lift is very convenient for moving with luggage. ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Huong Vietnam
- “ friendly and very helpful staff! bathrooms and showers were clean and the included breakfast is awesome. it's above a club so it can be noisy on the weekends but they warn you & supply ear plugs. lots of party people! great location, close to shopping & grocery. user friendly kitchen. relaxing atmosphere in the common area. ask the live-ins for suggestions, they know the best places to go! ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada