Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff and very clean. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Jin USA
- “ I arrived in a overly excited group of people asking for my bags to carry them for me to my hostel...which was nice but a little scary. Then they took me back into this hall that had vendors trying to get me to by their items. The office had bars on it and while in the bathroom I seen a roach. Then while I had jet lag and awoke in the middle of the night I took advantage of the lounge...which also had a roach roaming around. I decided to leave that hostel the next morning. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Tina USA
- “ This is not the first time we stayed at Ashoka Hostel. 3 to 4 times in a year that we travel to HK we always stay in this hotel because of excellent service, and we feel so secured. And the staff are all so friendly to us. Keep it up, and see you on March 2014! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Elmira Philippines
- “ nice staff and services ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Ye China
- “ The place is a little small, but that is how all guest houses are in Hong Kong. The staff is excellent and the place is extremely clean! Great value for the money spent! ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Bikram USA
- “ Locationwise was excellent. But I simply hate the long queue at the lift. My upper deck bedroom for 4 - the bed frame was broken. They should fix or change them as safety is important to avoid any incidental accident. The attached toilet in the 4 bedroom is great but very compact not easy to take a shower. But for a person who just want to spend the whole day out is perfect stay as you leave early morning & only go back to sleep in the hostel late in the evening. Rates still expensive. ”
- 06 May 2013 Azrin Malaysia