Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money. Clean place. Only thing is the bedroom's are very tiny. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location: near MRT station and close stars avenue Good price, cozy living room and clean. Only bathroom sometimes does not have hot water and a little small. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hostel located right in the city center, few meters away from the subway station Tsim sha tsui. Staffs are nice and friendly. However, the floor in our room feels quite sticky and the air conditioning is out of order. ”
- 30 May 2014 Sophie France
- “ Nice staff and very clean. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Jin USA
- “ I arrived in a overly excited group of people asking for my bags to carry them for me to my hostel...which was nice but a little scary. Then they took me back into this hall that had vendors trying to get me to by their items. The office had bars on it and while in the bathroom I seen a roach. Then while I had jet lag and awoke in the middle of the night I took advantage of the lounge...which also had a roach roaming around. I decided to leave that hostel the next morning. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Tina USA
- “ This is not the first time we stayed at Ashoka Hostel. 3 to 4 times in a year that we travel to HK we always stay in this hotel because of excellent service, and we feel so secured. And the staff are all so friendly to us. Keep it up, and see you on March 2014! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Elmira Philippines