Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Long Waiting Times for Elevator-16th Floor Nice View During our visit a official Typhoon Warning Cat 8 got active, but the staff did not inform us on our leaving I have seen a lot of people who did not get a room even if they had a booking confirmation ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Ricarda Germany
- “ Great value for money. Clean place. Only thing is the bedroom's are very tiny. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location: near MRT station and close stars avenue Good price, cozy living room and clean. Only bathroom sometimes does not have hot water and a little small. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hostel located right in the city center, few meters away from the subway station Tsim sha tsui. Staffs are nice and friendly. However, the floor in our room feels quite sticky and the air conditioning is out of order. ”
- 30 May 2014 Sophie France
- “ Nice staff and very clean. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Jin USA
- “ I arrived in a overly excited group of people asking for my bags to carry them for me to my hostel...which was nice but a little scary. Then they took me back into this hall that had vendors trying to get me to by their items. The office had bars on it and while in the bathroom I seen a roach. Then while I had jet lag and awoke in the middle of the night I took advantage of the lounge...which also had a roach roaming around. I decided to leave that hostel the next morning. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Tina USA