Ashton House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was ok, not too breathtaking. The showers in the basement look ok, but the room is freezing cold so I showered in another hotel were friends of mine stayed. Th light turns off at midnight, no chance to do it earlier which was really annoying. I was in a 28-bed mixed dorm and the only girl, no idea how that came to be. Normally it is more or less evened out - hopefully just bad timing. There is a supermarket and a cafe right across and it's close to Victoria Station and the football museum! ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ The receptionist was much in a foul mood. There were locks, but they didn't have any key. She said the previous guests didn't give them back. I think that answer was a nonsense one. The look of our bedroom was in a very bad condition giving no sense of security. The bathrooms were very chilly. We had a reservation for another day and we cancelled it. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Awful shower, everything else OK. ”
- 17 Mar 2016 Anonymous Latvia
- “ The hostel is great and they treated us very well. The main thing is that there is no heat in the individual bathroom (ensuite) and it was absolutelly freezing! Also, there is no kitchen available. Or they never told us. Other from this, room was comfortable and the place was good and clean. I just think it was too expensive. (Friday quote) ”
- 26 Feb 2016 RENATA Brazil