Asok Montri Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ when i go back to Bangkok I'll go back to this hostel. ”
- 02 Dec 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Though the room was small and had no daylight, I felt very comfortable, the kindness of the stuff is is unbeatable and made me feel welcome. I hope to come back. ”
- 05 Sep 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great for the price I paid for a single air con room. People when I stayed were mostly 30-40+ and traveling in groups, so atmosphere is lacking. ”
- 28 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is right next to the BTS and Metro. Super convenient to get around from. The wifi was great in the whole hostel. Bathrooms were always clean. Free breakfast and potable water in the kitchen area. There is this delicious restaurant on the corner of the alley where the Hostel is located. ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA