Asok Montri Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great for the price I paid for a single air con room. People when I stayed were mostly 30-40+ and traveling in groups, so atmosphere is lacking. ”
- 28 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is right next to the BTS and Metro. Super convenient to get around from. The wifi was great in the whole hostel. Bathrooms were always clean. Free breakfast and potable water in the kitchen area. There is this delicious restaurant on the corner of the alley where the Hostel is located. ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Good clean well located hostel, that was value for money. No issues at all while staying there, I would recommend to others, and if I went back, would stay there again. Thanks for your hospitality. ”
- 15 Oct 2016 Bevan New Zealand