Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent experience provided by hosts Vicky and Marcus. They meticulously went through a customized map with things to do in the city, as well as detailed information on the Alishan journey. As a result, a full day spent in Chiayi city itself was enjoyable and fulfilling. There is also free food (fruit and drink mixes) and drinking water, while the bedroom and washroom are thoroughly cleaned daily. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This is a really good place to stay in Chiayi. The room we stayed in was very clean and very well-maintained. The owners/hosts of this hostel were very hospitable and helpful. Upon our arrival, they immediately on-boarded us with the good places to go in Chiayi (restaurants, delicacies, night market), how to get around to well-known tourist locations with very clear instructions. They also provided sterilized drinking water in bottles for our consumptionalong with complimentary fruits, coffee/te ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ good place to stay before going to alishan ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ It is THE BEST of all hostels I stayed in my 10-days around Taiwan trip. Besides its good location, the facility looks like new and is extremely clean and well maintained. The hosts are very sociable & friendly, we had very pleasant hours-long chat. There is a working kitchen with fridge and necessary utensils, great for people like me to enjoy my favorite watermelon there. They also provide very helpful sightseeing tips around Chiayi & Taiwan. All in all, it represents the goodness of Taiwan. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA