Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Since I left I had hoped to write this review, this was the first time I stayed in a hostel of my own country, that I felt presently surprised of its service. This is the first time I felt really free and relax like being in my own home. I think this is the feeling of shalom that fills the whole atmosphere within space and people. May the Lord God bless them and through them His name be glorified. Also, thank you so much, it is a great experience to stay here~ ”
- 19 May 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Assemble! Backpackers is run by a couple. They really left a great impression right from the start. When we arrived, they heard our footsteps and opened the door to welcome us. The lady boss went through in great details of what we can do around Chiayi, Alishan and Sun Moon Lake. They also provided the brochures and local map to aid our travels. We stayed on the second floor and we had 3 very large luggage. The boss was very kind to help us to carry those luggage to our room. Great experience! ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Excellent experience provided by hosts Vicky and Marcus. They meticulously went through a customized map with things to do in the city, as well as detailed information on the Alishan journey. As a result, a full day spent in Chiayi city itself was enjoyable and fulfilling. There is also free food (fruit and drink mixes) and drinking water, while the bedroom and washroom are thoroughly cleaned daily. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore