Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Assemble! Backpackers is run by a couple. They really left a great impression right from the start. When we arrived, they heard our footsteps and opened the door to welcome us. The lady boss went through in great details of what we can do around Chiayi, Alishan and Sun Moon Lake. They also provided the brochures and local map to aid our travels. We stayed on the second floor and we had 3 very large luggage. The boss was very kind to help us to carry those luggage to our room. Great experience! ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Excellent experience provided by hosts Vicky and Marcus. They meticulously went through a customized map with things to do in the city, as well as detailed information on the Alishan journey. As a result, a full day spent in Chiayi city itself was enjoyable and fulfilling. There is also free food (fruit and drink mixes) and drinking water, while the bedroom and washroom are thoroughly cleaned daily. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This is a really good place to stay in Chiayi. The room we stayed in was very clean and very well-maintained. The owners/hosts of this hostel were very hospitable and helpful. Upon our arrival, they immediately on-boarded us with the good places to go in Chiayi (restaurants, delicacies, night market), how to get around to well-known tourist locations with very clear instructions. They also provided sterilized drinking water in bottles for our consumptionalong with complimentary fruits, coffee/te ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden