Astor Hyde Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location within walking distance from Kensington Gardens and also some fantastic museums. Safe neighborhood. . Clean hostel. Staff was nice but a bit 'clicky'. My room was spacious and the downstairs area was nice. Breakfast for a pound was a great deal. Would stay again. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved the location, staff and the place. I had a great time there, thank you very much!! ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous
- “ Our room wasn't so clean esppecialy the toilet, In addition the was alack of toilet paper and we need to askevery day for toilet paper. ”
- 07 Oct 2015 Evgeni Israel
- “ Good location, close to Gloucester Road underground station. Close to major museums and galleries and very close to the amazing Hyde Park. 20 minutes walk to Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Harrods Clean and safe. Female staff very generally friendly but male staff was quite rude. Nice and affordable breakfast ”
- 30 Sep 2015 RUBEN Mexico