Astor Hyde Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I honestly can't think of any thing negative, I had a great time ”
- 25 Aug 2017 Benjamin Canada
- “ We stayed in Astor Hyde Park for a few days and were pretty displeased with our stay. To start with, the reception desk employee Manuel was very rude and condescending, and I did not enjoy the interactions I had with him. Second the bathrooms were horrible, with no way to dry your hands being present, a terrible stench that crept into the hallway, and very shallow showers that were prone to flooding. The rooms themselves were ok at best. ”
- 22 Aug 2017 Alex USA
- “ Such a great experience!!! The staff was super awesome. Thanks to everyone including Manny, Elyne, Nico, & Caroline! Would definitely stay again ”
- 19 Jul 2017 Anonymous Canada
“ I highly recommend this hostel--great staff, very clean, locks and converters available (you leave a deposit and they return it when you give it back), great location, great atmosphere, the beds and comforters were dreamily comfortable. Thank you for everything! ”
Hey, thanks for your review! We try and have absolutely everything a modern backpacker would need in order to have a great trip for as cheap as possible like fast free wifi, padlocks and adaptors! We hope to see you again soon in beautiful London!
- 30 Jan 2017 Rebecca Spain