Astor Museum Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Discovered on my last day that the bed I slept in had a thinner mattress then the other beds. Could have saved myself some back-pain by switching, but assumed they were all the same. (The one I was in was so thin and soft that it felt like you were sleeping on the floor. :/). Generally a lot cleaner than other hostels in London, but the sink in the room was clogged, the shower-heads looked like they hadn't been properly cleaned in years and the floor area around the sink was very dusty/dirty. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Really great hostel, clean, the personal really nice, near to everything, near to a underground station. Really really nice. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ The staffs are friendly. The beds makes noise, bathroom need place do put things (soup, shampoo). ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil