Astor Museum Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Discovered on my last day that the bed I slept in had a thinner mattress then the other beds. Could have saved myself some back-pain by switching, but assumed they were all the same. (The one I was in was so thin and soft that it felt like you were sleeping on the floor. :/). Generally a lot cleaner than other hostels in London, but the sink in the room was clogged, the shower-heads looked like they hadn't been properly cleaned in years and the floor area around the sink was very dusty/dirty. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Really great hostel, clean, the personal really nice, near to everything, near to a underground station. Really really nice. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ The staffs are friendly. The beds makes noise, bathroom need place do put things (soup, shampoo). ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Limpio, cómodo, sufiente espacio, bien organizado y un ambiente y unos trabajadores cercanos y agradables. Algo malo, mala señal de WiFi en la habitación. Clean, comfortable, enough space, well organized and friendly atmosphere and a close and friendly workers. Something bad, bad WiFi signal in the room. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Marta
- “ FIRST: this is a hostel with an "ageism" policy - does not accept those over 35! Facilities are very poor, cramped. crowded. The private two bed room we booked was a bunk bed in a prison cell! Corridors cramped, so were the showers. I do not recommend this hostel, it is very expensive for what it offers. We have found much better conditions nearby for the same price! ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Ewa Canada
- “ On the first night I was awakened by a loud conversation on the stairs. Having gone outside to ask the group to respect others' sleep, I was told they are 'the people cleaning the rooms'. Back in my room, I could here remarks such as, "welcome to hostels" and "no one comes to hostels expecting to sleep". Some customers staying at your hostel do, sorry! The guys at the reception were always up to standard, and the rest of the stay went smoothly, but can't help second thoughts on coming back. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Latvia