Astor Museum Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is good, in a nice part of town, but not so close to the metro. Did not have a good experience at check in. I arrived early, was told I had to come back, and when I came back, there were other people who had arrived and the attendant refused to check me in first, even though I had been waiting for 2 hours. I was put on the last floor, and this place has no elevator. Simply incomprehensible that a place with so many floors does not have elevators. Not sure I would stay here again. ”
- 01 May 2019 Anonymous USA
- “ The shower on the main floor of Small Russell street smelled horrid... It needs better air circulation. Otherwise we were quite happy about everything! ”
- 19 Apr 2019 Antoine France
- “ This was a great stay! Close to transit, and great facilities. I never felt unsafe and enjoyed my stay all around. Will definitely be back when I return to London. ”
- 24 Mar 2019 Shayne USA
- “ Very clean and nice! There were a lot of amenities and helpful staff. They have a wonderful free dinner multiple times a week. Not very accessible (a lot of stairs), but that’s probably unavoidable given the location. It can be a bit noisy as the walls are quite thin, and the bunk beds are a bit difficult to scale. But the location is great, very close to both the tube and the British Museum. Overall, a very enjoyable experience, especially considering the low price tag. Would stay here again! ”
- 12 Mar 2019 Anonymous USA