Astor Museum Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location next to the British Museum is great, the staff were friendly and the bed in the dorm was comfortable. I would stay here again. ”
- 30 Dec 2017 Anonymous Ireland
- “ This was one of my least favorite hostels that I have ever stayed at. The staff was unhelpful and the common area was not social at all, most of the time it was occupied by the staff that was off work and their friends. Practically all of the toilets were out of order constantly and the showers were so small that you could barely turn around without touching a wall. ”
- 25 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The only complaint I have is that the internet was atrocious. ”
- 28 Feb 2017 Natalie USA