Astor Museum Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really obnoxiously loud grate lockers under the beds. Can't use them without waking everybody up. Bathrooms could have been cleaner. 4th floor bathroom had water on the floor constantly. Shower curtains were a tad moldy around the edges. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Astor Museum Inn is a great hostel I would recommend. Location is very central, cleanliness okay staff helpful and friendly. ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Neel Denmark
- “ The location of this hostel is very very good. Because, it's in a quiet street but if you walk less than 5 minutes : you are in Soho or Covent Garden ! Astor Museum is a good choice for visitinf London ! ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Marie-anne
- “ Nice hostel you can choice but price is expensive ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location combined with friendly staff, well working wifi network and many helpful details (like free of charge iron etc). Highly recommended. ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Anonymous Poland