Astor Museum Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only complaint I have is that the internet was atrocious. ”
- 28 Feb 2017 Natalie USA
- “ Very nice hostel with perfect location. The staff were helpful, polite and friendly. Thank you!) ”
- 17 Jan 2017 Elizaveta Russia
- “ Very nice and friendly staff. Always helpfull. Good clean rooms and kitchen. Thank you for the breakfast and accomodation. ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Very nice hostel with a really friendly and helpful staff that makes you feel welcome! And they serve free coffee! The hostel's location is central which makes it easy to discover London, and only a few minutes walk to the closests underground station. The only minus is the lockers under the beds which are very noisy. ”
- 11 Oct 2016 Linn Finland
- “ The hostel is in a great centralized location, literally right next to the British Museum and in the middle of 2 Tube stops (Holborn and Russell Square) so it is very easy to get around. While I was booked in an all female dorm, there were males booked in my room the second night. It is very difficult to get luggage up the flights of stairs, because of the size but I managed okay. During my last stay, I also noticed that the doors were left open several times which lessened the secure feeling. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Kaitlyn USA