Astor Museum Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Annex - several areas with wood rot, noisy in the morning (garbage trucks), doors would self-close, but sometimes wouldn't latch unless pushed. Room was surprisingly dusty, my black bag had a layer of dust on it from the room. ”
- 16 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely in my top five of hostels. Clean, well located, good breakfast, good facilities.. I’ll choose it again when I come back to London. ”
- 09 Feb 2018 Anonymous France
- “ The location next to the British Museum is great, the staff were friendly and the bed in the dorm was comfortable. I would stay here again. ”
- 30 Dec 2017 Anonymous Ireland