Astor Museum Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was one of my least favorite hostels that I have ever stayed at. The staff was unhelpful and the common area was not social at all, most of the time it was occupied by the staff that was off work and their friends. Practically all of the toilets were out of order constantly and the showers were so small that you could barely turn around without touching a wall. ”
- 25 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The only complaint I have is that the internet was atrocious. ”
- 28 Feb 2017 Natalie USA
- “ Very nice hostel with perfect location. The staff were helpful, polite and friendly. Thank you!) ”
- 17 Jan 2017 Elizaveta Russia
- “ Very nice and friendly staff. Always helpfull. Good clean rooms and kitchen. Thank you for the breakfast and accomodation. ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Very nice hostel with a really friendly and helpful staff that makes you feel welcome! And they serve free coffee! The hostel's location is central which makes it easy to discover London, and only a few minutes walk to the closests underground station. The only minus is the lockers under the beds which are very noisy. ”
- 11 Oct 2016 Linn Finland