Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: The staff is more than happy to answer whatever questions you have. Wonderful folks! Free breakfast w/ cereal, bread with lots of spreads, coffee, and bourbon biscuits. Free adapters and the like at the desk. Each room has a stand alone sink. Clean facilities and a nice shower stall. Con The rooms can be a touch small if you have a lot of luggage. Outlets can be a bit sparse per room but you make it work. Not directly in central London but the tube ride isn't at all bad. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Michelle USA
- “ My friend and I have spent 5 days in London and we stayed in this hostel in the female room with 6 bed. It was clean and the bed was comfortable but it was very small. By the way it was a great accomodation. The bathroom and the shower were clean and only outside our door. Breakfast was good with a lot of choices and kitchen was big and well furnished. The personal was nice and ready to answer to all our question about London and place to go. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Excellent location with supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance. 5mins to Bayswater or Queensway tube station. Friendly and energetic staff. ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very kind staff, everything can be borrowed free of charge, breakfast is amazing...nothing to comply about ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Lucie Czech Republic
- “ The window was broken ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous Finland