Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Extremely happy with my choice to stay here. Location is great, nearby two tube stations, Barclays bank, and good food. The hostel is obviously not luxurious, so anyone looking for that can go elsewhere. I've stayed at several hostels throughout Europe this semester, and the 8 person mixed dorm here has the most efficiently furnished room of its kind. It is simple and minimalist, yet provides everything you need. Only complaint is the bunks are not tall enough to sit up straight on the bottom. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Big place, not the best one for someone that is traveling alone, but the rest is really good. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I really loved staying in Astor Queensway. The staff members are friendly and amiable. Also beds were clean. The rooms were kept clean and tidy. Bathrooms had fragrant candles to keep them fresh. the location is awesome where it's near to markets, restaurants,bars and subway station (queensway) ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Pros: The staff is more than happy to answer whatever questions you have. Wonderful folks! Free breakfast w/ cereal, bread with lots of spreads, coffee, and bourbon biscuits. Free adapters and the like at the desk. Each room has a stand alone sink. Clean facilities and a nice shower stall. Con The rooms can be a touch small if you have a lot of luggage. Outlets can be a bit sparse per room but you make it work. Not directly in central London but the tube ride isn't at all bad. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Michelle USA
- “ My friend and I have spent 5 days in London and we stayed in this hostel in the female room with 6 bed. It was clean and the bed was comfortable but it was very small. By the way it was a great accomodation. The bathroom and the shower were clean and only outside our door. Breakfast was good with a lot of choices and kitchen was big and well furnished. The personal was nice and ready to answer to all our question about London and place to go. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous Italy