Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hello. The staff were great and helpful. However, I do have two concerns. Firstly, I know this is London and basic accommodation is just that. However, the rooms are very small and there are simply too many people in these rooms. It is actually a health hazard. Secondly, it is unacceptable to have your room mates coming into your room at 1.00 - 1.30 in the morning, making loud conversation and therefore waking people up. Staff need to be stricter on this. Cheers. ”
- 09 Jul 2018 Bardhyl Australia
- “ Everything was Fine, except for restrooms, they were so small and noisy floor when you walk. Personal Staff Are very kind and the atmosphere is cool ”
- 10 May 2018 Montserrat Mexico
- “ The hostel staff was great. They offered lots of fun activities and you will be quick to feel a part of a community. The beds were really comfortable and just as a note, the stand alone shower was located directly in our room (something I had never seen before). You will reach the hostel the cheapest if you come in through Heathrow so you can use the underground (public transport). The hostel is in walking distance of Buckingham Palace and the surrounding parks but for everything else use a bus! ”
- 22 Feb 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Easy 5 minute walk to Pimlico station. The ensuite dorm only had a sink and shower in the room. The toilet was outside of the room, but next door. Power strips in the center of the room. Rolling lockers under the bunk beds. Staff was very helpful. Decent lounge area by reception. ”
- 15 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA