Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I strongly recommend this place when you stay in London. Price, facility, and management were good. However, you should consider the distance from underground station to the hostel. It took a 10~15 min. by my feet. After looking around the London, it was little hard to walk to the hostel. Anyway, other things were very nice. ”
- 25 Apr 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good location. Perfect to rest and chill It is located in a residential area. Easy access: 5min walk from metro station Pimlico. ~15min walk from Victoria Coach station ”
- 19 Nov 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Pimlico tube station is closest to hostel- buildings are numbered weird on street. Friendly staff, always there to help. Groceries nearby, street was quiet. Under the bed cages for lockers, they did lock. Shower & sink in room, toilets outside of room. Wifi was good. Kitchen open all night, laundry was easy. They had common rooms to hang out in & watch movies, play games, meet people. Didn't try breakfast, but heard from others that its a great deal (1L for full meal). I walked to major sights! ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location in the center of London with easy access to public transport. Staff is friendly and helpful and they are available 24/7. It tends to attract a younger crowd, so there is a party atmosphere and it can get noisy, especially on weekends. Can get crowded and the bathrooms are small and sometimes dirty. The staff does try to clean them frequently. Given its Central London location and price though, it's a pretty good deal. Hard to find anything better in London at the same price range. ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed, the staff is very friendly and they even help us with the luggage. Nice place, nice people and I would come back! ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Isarael USA
- “ Very good hostel. The location is great! Walking distance to main turistic spots, 2 stations (bus and train) and underground. The staff is amazing, very friendly and helpful. They have discounts at locals pubs, which is very convenient. Weak points: Breakfast wasn´t so great... The kitchen didn´t look very clean either. The bathroom is outside of the room and the cleaning schedule was not respected. They´re working in some pipes at the street, so it stank often. And internet was sometimes slow. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Anonymous Brazil