Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I strongly recommend this place when you stay in London. Price, facility, and management were good. However, you should consider the distance from underground station to the hostel. It took a 10~15 min. by my feet. After looking around the London, it was little hard to walk to the hostel. Anyway, other things were very nice. ”
- 25 Apr 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good location. Perfect to rest and chill It is located in a residential area. Easy access: 5min walk from metro station Pimlico. ~15min walk from Victoria Coach station ”
- 19 Nov 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Pimlico tube station is closest to hostel- buildings are numbered weird on street. Friendly staff, always there to help. Groceries nearby, street was quiet. Under the bed cages for lockers, they did lock. Shower & sink in room, toilets outside of room. Wifi was good. Kitchen open all night, laundry was easy. They had common rooms to hang out in & watch movies, play games, meet people. Didn't try breakfast, but heard from others that its a great deal (1L for full meal). I walked to major sights! ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA