Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi was real bad ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Eric USA
- “ I just needed a place to crash when I was in London for about 5 days. This place has an awesome location, right near the tube and Buckingham palace. The staff were all very helpful, they gave suggestions on where to eat and even helped me find a way to get to the airport by 4am, which is pretty much impossible to do in London. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, the coffee and tea were good. It was a great place to sleep and shower. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Ashley USA
- “ Astor Victoria was an excellent first hostel experience for me! The staff were helpful, the rooms and beds were tidy and clean, the kitchens were large and there were plenty of games to play and people to meet during my stay. The location was excellent for the price I paid, it was about a 20-25 minute walk to the Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament. All in all, a very good hostel. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Jaiden USA
- “ Very good hostel, I was happy to stay here! Suggestions: improve WIFI and add more electricity sockets in the kitchen =) ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ This was probably the worst place I have ever stayed. Disgusting old rooms that smelled. Didn't even stay there my second night booked. ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Erin Canada