Astoria City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really friendly and nice Staff, perfect location, very central and definitely worth the money! We got delicious pancakes in the evening and we could leave our luggage at the day we left without paying extra. Thank you Astoria city hostel :) ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Isabelle Belgium
- “ Wifi was a little bit weak in our room. Location was awesome, near bars, restaurants and free walking tours were awesome. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Thomas USA
- “ Astoria city hostel was quite hard to locate at first as some of the Hungarians don't speak English but after a while you will find it , the staffs are really nice and helpful and also the facilities are very good just one thing the Internet is a bit slow at times but above all that I would recommend it to anyone coming to visit budapest to stay in astoria city hostel and also quite Cheap too. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Jessica Ireland
- “ One of the best hostel I've been to. I would definitly recommand this hostel ”
- 30 Aug 2014 David Canada
- “ Nice staff, nice room, nice place ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Daniel Hungary
- “ good value for money and I have a great stay. Good location. Room is large and clean. ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong