Astoria City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi was a little bit weak in our room. Location was awesome, near bars, restaurants and free walking tours were awesome. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Thomas USA
- “ Astoria city hostel was quite hard to locate at first as some of the Hungarians don't speak English but after a while you will find it , the staffs are really nice and helpful and also the facilities are very good just one thing the Internet is a bit slow at times but above all that I would recommend it to anyone coming to visit budapest to stay in astoria city hostel and also quite Cheap too. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Jessica Ireland
- “ One of the best hostel I've been to. I would definitly recommand this hostel ”
- 30 Aug 2014 David Canada
- “ Nice staff, nice room, nice place ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Daniel Hungary
- “ good value for money and I have a great stay. Good location. Room is large and clean. ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong