Astoria City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was overall very good. The only small detail to improve is the wifi as we were staying in the double private room and the wifi access there was very difficult. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ the staff is nice ”
- 25 May 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Staffs are always helpful and nice. Like the cozy and quiet atmosphere there. Great location too. However, bread from the breakfast was there for too long, at a point we doubted if it's edible... ”
- 24 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I had a very pleasing stay at Astoria Hostel. My friend and I booked a private room, which I can highly recommend. You have keys to your own apartment, the rooms were very clean. The furniture was neat. We loved that we had a kitchen to use. The best thing in my opinion were the 3 bathrooms. They were clean and they were warm. I never experienced that in any kind of hotel or hostel. You stepped into the bathroom and it was cozy and your feet were warm. It was so nice staying there. Thanks!! ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Jehanra Germany
- “ I stayed in a private room, which is located in another building a few blocks away from the hostel. Both buildings are really near the metro station Astoria, and right next to a lot of ruin pubs (look them up) and clubs, as well as restaurants and supermarkets. My room (3-bed private) was really cold, but apparently my heater was the only one not working properly. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil