Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Super cool staff which attracts amazing guests. Not right on the water but a healthy 10-15 minute walk down to the port. Free breakfast and a coupon for free dinner! ”
- 22 December 2012 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Got to by far the best hostel that I stayed in so far. Wonderful staff that is very helpful and courteous. Excellent location that is a short walk to the waterfront and ferry terminal. Atmosphere is unlike any others and there is always things to do!!! ”
- 20 June 2012 Zenas USA
- “ My second time at the awesomeness that is Asylum cairns. I did manage to slip in someone's vomit, which was utterly disgusting (not the hostels fault of course, it's always a hazard when goon and stupid people mix!!!) BUT even so I would never ever stay anywhere else while in Cairns :) Note to people of the world: If you need to vomit, don't do it on the top of the stairs, AND IF YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF then at least clean it up or tell the staff!!! :p ”
- 18 April 2012 Ingela Sweden