Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Initially I did think it looked a little run down as well, but shrugged it off since it was cheap. However I really like the laid back feel and atmosphere and it was just so easy going I felt at home literally on day 2. Easy to chat with, 2 movie nights happened during my stay but otherwise lots of people to chat with wherever you went. Really enjoyed my stay here. ”
- 10 Aug 2017 Anonymous Singapore
- “ A bit run down and not the cleanest of places but still a relaxed and chill place to stay. A bit of a walk away from everything else in the city. ”
- 25 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I did not find this hostel very satisfying. The whole place is very old. The rooms are nice and mostly clean. The location is the worst, It's 2 blocks to far from the main city area. Staff are quite nice. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Anonymous Denmark