Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only a party place. The staff was partying With you too and working hungover. Saw a cockroach. If you want a cheap stay for partying this is it. Everybody smoked weed and drank all the time. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff were absolutely fantastic ..and the BBQ night on Sunday was awesome! My only dislike was the main hostel area including kitchen was closed early on Thursdays (6pm) for their weekly pub crawl party. The staff were especially helpful for me including booking the most awesome Cape Tribulation tour. Janet and Ray I'll remember especially for all their help. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff were very friendly. Extra charges for things usually included like wifi and bag storage. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Angela
- “ Do not come here unless you want to party. I mean all day everyday bender. If that's what you like, you'll love this place. If you're don't. Stay away. The staff is moody and condescending. I actually witnessed two staff members physically fight. The only saving grace for me was that it is clean and cheap, but you won't sleep due to the constant yelling. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great BBq evening on Wednesday and party on Sunday eve Great! Very friendly staff, they give you a warm welcome! :-) ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Douschka Netherlands