At Sveva Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was not what I expected. We had to walk through this man's apartment to get to our room, and it felt uncomfortable being 2 girls in the same apartment with this guy and one other man living in the apartment. It smelt strong of smoke. the kitchen/breakfast was horrifying, and the bed was falling apart. I would never go back. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Jennifer USA
- “ Pros: good localization, great terrace with castle view Cons: the room wasn't very nice, very noisy (noise from outside), owner can hardly speak English, breakfast was a joke ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ The staff was friendly, the location is not far away from the Duomo, maybe 5 or 10 minutes walking. The room was perfect, big, clean, nice bathroom, a good balcony, the AC worked perfect and the hot water as well. The wifi was not so good but we really enjoyed our stay there. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Very nice room with a small balcony and wiev to an old castle! Lovely personel gave us map and some advices where to go and what to see. If you can't decide, go here. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic