At Sveva Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really, really BAD internet connection via wifi. That is the reason why I gave a bad mark to this place with regard to its facilities. The rest of the facilities was good. After 22.00 everyday the internet connection was down. I talked to the owner who once reset the rooter and the connection went back up. I made Telecom Italia responsible for the bad quality of service but I suspect, he might have bought a limited internet service from the telephne company in order to save some money. Too bad! ”
- 13 Apr 2017 Anonymous France
- “ We have been backpacking across Italy and arrived 2 hours earlier than planned. We were greeted with a warm welcome, and escorted to our room, even though we were early. The hosts were friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was self-serve at ones convenience. If street noise and nearby smoking can be overlooked, this is a great accommodation for the money. ”
- 06 Mar 2017 Angela Canada
- “ As there was a language barrier, it was difficult to get any tourist info other than the map given to me as well as some indications on map as to food places. It is very noisy at this location and found rest in between touring very difficult. I could actually hear what was going on above me during the night. I actually felt as though I was in a monastery as there was no central part that was indicated as a place where you could lounge and meet other people. The patio upstairs was good. ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Debra Canada