At Sveva Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The localization of Hotel was excellent short walking distance from old town centre. All place was very clean and nice. The kitchen was missing few pots or a cattle, but it was not a bit deal ,although cooking anything would be challange. On the roof there were tables nad chairs where you can dring morning coffee and see whole city from above. Deffinitly would recommend his place! ”
- 20 Jan 2018 Agnieszka Poland
- “ The best time in Catania! Totally recommend this hostel! :) ”
- 07 Oct 2017 Anonymous Moldova
- “ Bellissimo!!!! We loved it!!!! Perfect place to be, best view and terrace in town!!!! Hasta la vista, we´ll be back! ”
- 08 Sep 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great location with wonderful facilities, and with air conditioning!!! Excellent choice for stay in Catania. ”
- 13 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Really, really BAD internet connection via wifi. That is the reason why I gave a bad mark to this place with regard to its facilities. The rest of the facilities was good. After 22.00 everyday the internet connection was down. I talked to the owner who once reset the rooter and the connection went back up. I made Telecom Italia responsible for the bad quality of service but I suspect, he might have bought a limited internet service from the telephne company in order to save some money. Too bad! ”
- 13 Apr 2017 Anonymous France
- “ We have been backpacking across Italy and arrived 2 hours earlier than planned. We were greeted with a warm welcome, and escorted to our room, even though we were early. The hosts were friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was self-serve at ones convenience. If street noise and nearby smoking can be overlooked, this is a great accommodation for the money. ”
- 06 Mar 2017 Angela Canada