At Sveva Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels for the money wanted! The location was just perfect, the rooms and bathrooms clean and renewed. The staff was very friendly and we were given a key as we were permanent inhabitants of the building (even the locals were greeting us at the end). The cherry of the ice cream was the roof terrace! An amazing place with view above the castle, the city, but the best thing- looking towards the volcano. So one of the nights we were having our dinner and watching Etna erupting! ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Owner (?) gentlemen was awesome; nice and funny :) breakfast.. hmm, we would not call it as a breakfast. room was big enough and view from balcony was authentic and lively ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Our staing in hotel was awesome. We had a big apartment nicely designed 50m from casttle. Owner have been helpful and friendly. No bad suprises. Parking was free on the street. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ The location and the views from the Panormic roof were amazing! I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to everyone who is considering going to stay in Catania. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Anonymous England
- “ It was gret time. We can recommend to everyone. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anna Poland
- “ This place was truly awesome. Great value for money in a super location, with a nice little balcony. Don't expect much of the breakfast, though. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark