At Sveva Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location with wonderful facilities, and with air conditioning!!! Excellent choice for stay in Catania. ”
- 13 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Really, really BAD internet connection via wifi. That is the reason why I gave a bad mark to this place with regard to its facilities. The rest of the facilities was good. After 22.00 everyday the internet connection was down. I talked to the owner who once reset the rooter and the connection went back up. I made Telecom Italia responsible for the bad quality of service but I suspect, he might have bought a limited internet service from the telephne company in order to save some money. Too bad! ”
- 13 Apr 2017 Anonymous France
- “ We have been backpacking across Italy and arrived 2 hours earlier than planned. We were greeted with a warm welcome, and escorted to our room, even though we were early. The hosts were friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was self-serve at ones convenience. If street noise and nearby smoking can be overlooked, this is a great accommodation for the money. ”
- 06 Mar 2017 Angela Canada