Atheaton Traditional Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hotel is very nicely located. Very nice room. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Stayed for 3 nights in Basic Single Private. Great location, 5-minute walk to bus station. Family run hotel, mother and daughter spoke good English. Staff went above and beyond to assist with my travel plans. Rooms with small but clean and warm during winter. Has hairdryer, teacups, kettle, and fridge. Good security, have my own keys to enter and exit anytime. Good value for money. Would stay here again. ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ everything was very nice ”
- 17 Aug 2012 Maria Gabriella